Description(Last Updated On: September 30, 2017)
Time is your greatest resource. You get the same amount as everyone else.
But some people use time more wisely. The concept of gaining one hour a day comes from better time management.
For example, one can have more time by prioritizing and saying “no” more often.
You’ll learn to:
– Avoid the single biggest time waster of all
– Stop wishing for “more time”
– Insist on having a “not to do” list
– Make more of the most underutilized hour of the day
– Have a daily Power Hour
– Squeeze more value from your precious weekends
– Reduce stress
– Be a better role model for others who need time management
– Start and end everything on time, including meetings
– Delegate and be cool with it
– Never to waste time in line or in traffic
– Make time for exercise and relaxation
– How to read 30 books a year
– Use the two things that motivate most people
– Get to work early, even if you’re not paid for it
– Handle information overload
– Never lose things
– Go right to sleep at night
– Awaken refreshed in the morning
Want more time management tools?
If you’re really interested in self-improvement, you can get more value by purchasing Fast Learner Audio 1.
This info product comes with four one-hour CDs– How to Gain One Hour a Day, Stress Busters For Busy People, Creating Success Habits, and Dealing With Difficult People.