Veteran sales consultant, Michael Angelo Caruso, teaches how to sell “more, better, faster” in this terrific info product. You’ll learn more about selling in one hour than you’ve learned in the last year.
Michael says, “If you act like a salesperson, people will treat you like one.” Tweet This
This mind-opening, one-hour audio program comes with a 30-page, companion e-book has tons of great selling ideas, including:
– 5 Cool Ideas for qualifying the customer
– How to distinguish your company from the competition at trade shows
– A secret for building trust that nobody makes time for
– How to handle the “nibbler”
– How to deal with “the flinch”
– Creative ways to double your referrals
– Networking secrets from the very best sources
– How to read customers and prospects with NLP
– 3 great ways to deal with price objections
– Why consultative sales people almost always sell more
– How to increase your sales by 10% by asking one question
– How to sell more on the internet
– 4 new sales closes you must have in your repertoire
– Why you shouldn’t read books on how to sell
Direct selling often doesn’t work
People don’t like to be “sold” anymore. Heck, many salespeople don’t like to sell!
You can get past all this drama by not acting like a salesperson.
When you act as an advocate, it’s less likely that people will treat you as an adversary.
All of Michael’s info products are guaranteed. You will directly benefit from this program or your money back.
Recommended products and programs
If you’re serious about improving your selling skills, consider ordering FastLearnerAudio3 for Salespeople, which contains the above audio CD and e-book, plus three related topics.
Michael also delivers a fun and educational keynote on the art of selling. Contact him with your preferred event date.