This fun program was recorded when Michael Angelo Caruso spoke live at the sold-out Niswonger Auditorium in northern Ohio.
You’ll hear lots of laughter during this live presentation, especially when a young man joins him onstage and nearly steals the show by talking about money as a motivator. Ironically, the man’s name is “Rich!” These CDs are the next best thing to being there.
You’ll get over two hours of great leadership content on these two audio CDs, including how to:
– Lead “talent free” people
– Find a role model and be one
– Give deep emotional compliments
– Work with toothless job descriptions
– Get people to do stuff
– Make performance evaluations really work
– Stop trying to change employees
– Realize that perfection is a vice
– Use the 15 most powerful words for leaders
– Increase employee loyalty and decrease turnover
– Give what employees badly want from leaders, but seldom get
– Motivate with non-money perks (money seldom motivates)
– Benefit from a leadership “Power Hour”
Everyone is a leader
Most of us have a leadership position at home or at work.
Everyone is some sort of manager, right?
Maybe you’re involved with time management, pain management or managing customer expectations.
Remember, the team usually improves right after the leader does.
Related products and programs
People who have purchased this product have also enjoyed Michael’s Being the Best (DVD).
You also want to check out the Effective Leadership–Getting People to Do Stuff (audio CD and e-book), and for the best value, FastLearnerAudio2 for Leaders, which includes the Effective Leadership CD and e-book, along with three other relevant topics.
Michael may also be available to deliver a keynote speech on leadership for your industry conference or leadership training for your team. E-mail your preferred event date(s) or call 248.224.9667 today!