Remarkable customer service is the easiest and most low-cost revenue stream available.
Yet, most companies never develop this important aspect of their business.
Remarkable service is about engaging customers in a memorable, personal way.
Providing such service doesn’t have to be expensive.
In fact, some of the most effective customer service techniques are low-cost or even free.
A strong and consistent service program is an excellent way to maintain a customer base and gain new customers. Plus, providing remarkable service is just the right thing to do.
This 60-minute audio has great tips on teaching remarkable customer service, including how to:
– Establish positive expectation, even with “reluctant” customers
– Use the “Reward/Consequence Proposal”
– Use powerful “active listening” techniques
– Develop a Unique Selling Point
– Borrow ideas from outside your industry
– Adopt customer service ideas from the retail sector
– Create irresistible value propositions for customers
– Use customer service ideas from the restaurant industry
– Get the best service ideas from professional sellers
– Learn and remember your customer’s favorite word
– Learn from how Michael created a “Wow” experience at the Oscars
– Pick up customer service techniques to use on the phone
– Deliver bad news to a customer
– Develop strategies for dealing with angry customers
– And more!
Customer service, a fast track to revenue
Yet many offer service that’s remarkable in bad ways.
Bad news travels fast these days, so it’s time to sharpen your game.
When customers have a positive customer service experience, they’ll talk about it both online and offline, which creates loyalty and referral business for your company.
Remember, it’s easier to re-sell an existing and happy customer than it is to convince a new prospect to buy. If you’re a leader, the ability to teach remarkable customer service skills to your team is critical to your success.
Recommend products and programs
Get the best value by purchasing Fast Learner Audio 2 for Leaders.
This info product includes the above leadership CD, plus three other relevant leadership topics on CD.
Michael may be available to deliver a keynote speech or seminar on customer service.
Simply contact Rene at his office with your preferred training date.