Lead and inspire any audience!
Whether you are a business leader, a salesperson or just trying to improve as a person, you’ll learn lots of great presentation techniques from watching this fun DVD.
Use the tips to instantly improve your interviews, presentations, and speeches.
Become even more persuasive so you can be a better leader or salesperson. The ability to get people to speak with clarity and enthusiasm may be the single most coveted business skill.
What you’ll learn from this fun DVD:
- How to best avoid nervousness
- An easy, fun way to win over the audience
- 3 things you must get audience members to do in the first 6 minutes
- How to read your audience faster and more effectively
- Use non-verbal cues to be even more persuasive
- Special techniques for using PowerPoint and other audio-visual aids
- How to sharpen your call to action
- Listen and watch as Michael models effective persuasion techniques
- Master your presentation with confidence and flair
- And much more!
Use these speaking tips in your next presentation!
Michael uses many of his famous speaking techniques in this video.
Watch for his famous onstage interview segment, storytelling, speaking without notes, handling Q&A, and all without using PowerPoint!
Bonus lesson: Learn the secret of using a single PowerPoint slide, in case you want to distinguish yourself from other presenters.
This program is entertaining from start to finish, but you and members of your team can benefit from watching it in sections. Michael’s clients report success by viewing particular sections of this DVD just prior to giving their presentations.
Michael covers how to :
- Give presentations that lead and sell
- Motivate audiences in two specific ways
- Use cool speaker tricks
- Learn the best way to prepare your speech
- Open your presentation with flair
- Persuade audiences with ease
- Keep everyone’s attention
- Appear professional even if you speak once a year
- Get quick tips that work almost every time
- Project your voice with confidence
- Use body language that sells
- Learn PowerPoint tricks that rock–or not use it at all!
- Tell memorable signature stories
- Sharpen your call to action
- Be more effective when closing your presentation
Be even more persuasive and effective
There is a real advantage to watching a video of how to speak.
A how-to book on speaking cannot show you how long to pause when speaking or how to use non-verbal signals to supplement your verbal message.
Audio programs do not aptly demonstrate speaker movement or body language, so a DVD is the perfect learning tool.
Michael Angelo Caruso has delivered over 2,000 paid presentations and keynote speeches. This 108-minute video is packed with useful tips that will help you improve your presentations practically overnight.