The transition from serving the boss to being the boss is not always easy.
Starting a business is not for everyone, but it can be the most rewarding experience of your professional career.
The process starts with identifying what you’re good at and how to make money from it. Timing is important and you need to have the right people on your team.
You’ll learn to:
– Get started getting started
– Conquer entreprenuerial fear
– Avoid bankruptcy, the number one reason new businesses fail
– Ask 9 key questions to before starting a business
– Know how and when to quit your present job
– Brand your new business
– Choose a good business partner
– Find a good company name
– Hire or not to hire
– Know what business you’ll succeed in
– Leave your current job in the best way at the best time
– Make key choices such as corporation, LLC, partnership, etc.
– Cope with the critical first 100 days of your new business
– Conceive a 5-year plan
– Find the best websites and books to consult for more info
– Locate your support team and where to find them
– Identify your best asset (it’s not what you think it is)
– Gain a competitive edge
– Achieve life balance
– And much more!
Click the above shopping cart icon to purchase.
Back when Franklin Delano Roosevelt was President, politicos started monitoring what is now called “the first 100 days” of the Presidency.
The first 100 days of a business is key, as well, because that’s when your business begins generating cash, establishes repeat business and develops internal systems.
Hit the ground running with the great advice found in this audio program with Michael Angelo Caruso!
Recommended products and programs
If you’re serious about making money, you’ll get the most value from FastLearner Audio 4 for Growing Your Business (four audio CDs and four e-books), which includes the above audio program. People interested in the above topic have also purchased Being the Best (DVD) and Getting People to Do Stuff (audio CD).
Michael Angelo Caruso has consulting clients all over North America, including Summa Care in Ohio, Riverview Center in Iowa and hundreds of speaker/authors around the world.