A keynote speaker plays a key role at your leadership convention or conference. The speaker emphasizes your theme and offers a value-added message. Most importantly, he or she helps attendees be better leaders for their organizations.
Remember, the team usually improves right after the leader does. Tweet This
Michael Angelo Caruso delivers a fantastic keynote on leadership that is both educational and entertaining.
This session covers what your leadership group needs to know about the best ways to educate, motivate, and reward team members.
He’ll talk about ways to handle the four most challenging work personalities, giving special attention to handling negative people. You’ll learn a simple, yet effective technique for confidence that few leaders use and the best way to offer criticism.
Unfortunately, most managers try to motivate employees using three tools that usually don’t motivate: job descriptions, performance reviews and evaluation forms that are linked to money. It turns out that money doesn’t motivate most employees anyway.
Here’s how Michael uses the power of story to motivate leaders who attend his keynote presentations:
Leadership uses psychology
This program teaches how to motivate employees using “hot and cold water.” Using the “hot and cold water” technique, managers can take themselves out of the “bad guy” role forever.
Leading will be much easier when you learn:
– Why money does not motivate most people
– Two things that motivate people almost every time
– 5 Cool Ideas for dealing with under-performers
– Why most job descriptions are de-motivating
– The #1 thing workers want (but don’t get) from managers
– Why performance reviews should be unpredictable
– Why you should never start a meeting late
– A secret for interviewing job applicants that will save your job
– How to deal with the 4 most challenging personalities in the office
– Cool Ideas for dealing with negativity
– A fun way to guarantee feedback from your team
– 5 Cool Ideas on how to instantly improve your presentation skills
– A simple technique for confidence that few people practice
– How to read people using neuro-linguistic programming
– The fastest way to show interest in someone
– The best learning tools on leadership
– Improve your vocabulary spending no time or money
– How to find the Power Seat in any room
– The best places to get more training
– The lost secret of how to give a compliment
– 5 Cool Ideas on how to be a better role model
– How to be less of a boss and more of a coach
– How to never be the bad guy again
– The “Reward/Consequence” proposal and why it works so well
– Why the “LB/NT” technique is the best way to offer criticism
– The 15 most powerful words you can ever use with another person
– How to find out which mode of learning is best for your people
– And much more!