Whether you are a business leader, a salesperson or just trying to improve as a person, you’ll learn lots of great presentation techniques from watching this fun DVD. Tweet this
Use the tips to instantly improve your interviews, presentations, and speeches.
This entertaining, long-form video contains awesome tips on how to be a better speaker, including:
-How to best avoid nervousness
– An easy, fun way to win over the audience
– 3 things you must get audience members to do in the first 6 minutes
– How to read your audience faster and more effectively
– Use non-verbal cues to be even more persuasive
– Special techniques for using PowerPoint and other audio-visual aids
– How to sharpen your call to action
– Listen and watch as Michael models effective persuasion techniques
– Master your presentation with confidence and flair
– And much more!
Use these speaking tips in your next presentation!
Watch as Michael presents to a standing-room-only audience at Walsh College in Troy, Michigan.
Michael uses many of his famous speaking techniques in this video.
Watch for his famous onstage interview segment, storytelling, speaking without notes, handling Q&A, and all without using PowerPoint!
Bonus lesson: Learn the secret of using a single PowerPoint slide, in case you want to distinguish yourself from other presenters.
This program is entertaining from start to finish, but you and members of your team can benefit from watching it in sections.
Michael’s clients report success by viewing particular sections of this DVD just prior to giving their presentations.
Here are the tracks for the DVD:
– Give presentations that lead and sell
– Motivate audiences in two specific ways
– Use Michael’s cool speaker tricks
– Learn the best way to prepare your speech
– Open your presentation with flair
– Persuade audiences with ease
– Keep everyone’s attention
– Appear professional even if you speak once a year
– Get quick tips that work almost every time
– Project your voice with confidence
– Use body language that sells
– Learn to use PowerPoint–or not use it!
– Tell memorable signature stories
– Sharpen your call to action
– Be more effective when closing your presentation
Speaker training on DVD
There is a real advantage to watching a video of how to speak. A how-to book on speaking cannot show you how long to pause when speaking or how to use non-verbal signals to supplement your verbal message.
Audio programs do not aptly demonstrate speaker movement or body language, so a DVD is the perfect learning tool.
Michael Angelo Caruso has delivered over 2,000 paid presentations and keynote speeches. This 108-minute video is packed with useful tips that will help you improve your presentations practically overnight.
Related products and programs
People who bought the above info product have also enjoyed Meetings That Inspire and Motivate (audio CD and e-book), Triple Your Income: Writing, Speaking & Consulting (audio CDs), and Lead to Succeed (live DVD of Michael in action).
You can also book Michael to help your team sharpen its presentations. Simply contact his office with your preferred training date.